Things to do in NYC
- American Museum of Natural History
- Brookfield Place
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Museum of Arts & Design
- Museum of the City of New York
- New York Stock Exchange
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art
- Times Square
- Westfield World Trade Center
- WTC Oculus
How To Get Here
Four Points New York Downtown is conveniently located near many popular things to do in NYC.
In the Financial District, walk to Wall Street, the New York City Stock Exchange, and Battery Park.
You won't want to miss the sites of Manhattan including Broadway, Times Square, and Rockefeller Center.
Getting around is easy on foot or public transportation. We're just three blocks from the Fulton Street subway station for lines A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Plan your trip ahead of time with our list of things to do in NYC below.
- Ellis Island Museum - 0.9 miles
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum - 0.9 mi.
- Museum of Modern Art - 5.9 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 7.6 miles
- Wall Street - 0.3 miles
- South Street Seaport - 0.4 miles
- WTC Oculus - 0.5 miles
- Westfield World Trade Center - 0.5 miles
- Battery Park - 0.7 miles
- Brooklyn Bridge - 0.7 miles
- NYSE (New York City Stock Exchange) - 0.9 miles
- Brookfield Place - 1.1 miles
- Central Park - 5.8 miles
- Chelsea Piers - 3.8 miles
- Broadway - 4.1 miles
- Rockefeller Center - Radio City Music Hall - 4.3 miles
- Lincoln Center - 5.2 miles
- Madison Square Garden - 5.2 miles
- Statue of Liberty - 1.2 miles
- Chrysler Building - 4.4 miles
- Empire State Building - 4.5 miles
- Carnegie Hall - 4.8 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)