We're located in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District and within walking distance to many famous attractions. For guests traveling with a car, we offer on-site valet parking. For guests who would like to explore Manhattan via subway, we're conveniently situated just three blocks from the Fulton Street subway station.
Valet parking is available from Icon Valet parking facility.
We're three blocks from the Fulton Street subway station for lines A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Use the form below to get customized directions to Four Points New York Downtown.
From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Take the exit ramp onto Interstate 678 North/Van Wyck Expressway North.
- Merge onto Interstate 495 West via Exit 12B toward Midtown.
- Keep right on I-495 toward Interstate 278 West/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway/Brooklyn.
- Merge onto I-278 West/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway South and follow for 4.7 miles.
- Exit and merge onto Adams Street which will become Brooklyn Bridge.
- Take the Pearl Street/FDR Drive ramp. Keep left and turn right onto Pearl Street.
- Turn right onto Fulton Street.
- Turn left onto Gold Street.
- Turn left onto Platt Street.
- Four Points will be on the right.
From Newark International Airport (EWR)
- Exit airport and take the Interstate 78 ramp toward Interstate 95 north/Holland Tunnel.
- Merge onto Interstate 78 east which will become Holland Tunnel.
- Turn slight left onto Beach St. and keep right at the fork to continue on Beach St. (becomes Walker St.)
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn left onto John St.
- Turn right onto Gold St.
- Take the first left onto Platt St. and Four Points is on the right.
From LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Proceed west from Terminal B toward the airport exit.
- Keep left to take the Grand Central Parkway west ramp toward Triboro Bridge.
- Merge onto Grand Central Pkwy W. and take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway exit 4, toward Interstate 278 west/Staten Island.
- Merge onto east Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south for 7.7 miles.
- Exit and merge onto Tillary St.
- Turn right onto Adams St. Adams St (becomes Brooklyn Bridge).
- Take Pearl St./FDR Drive and keep left to take Pearl St./FDR Drive south.
- Turn right onto Pearl St.
- Turn right onto Fulton St.
- Turn left onto Gold St.
- Turn left onto Platt St. and Four Points is on the right.